Hydraulic clutch

This set up requires very little movement also, I has taken a bit to get used to, handy that the Lever is adjustable.

Hello?
I appreciate your useful work.
Is the best combination of hydraulic clutch master 12.5mm and slave 14mm?
It works well, and requires little movement of the lever.
I would imagine that another combination with similar size difference would be as good.
Hope that answers your question.

It works well, and requires little movement of the lever.
I would imagine that another combination with similar size difference would be as good.
Hope that answers your question.
Thank you for sharing good information.

I have a Few different Master Cylinder Sizes to go thru like 14 and 19 ;)
These sizes are derived from ancient text , 12.5 is Half an inch, 14 is 9/16ths and of course 19 is 3/4s of an inch!

So far the biggest Slave I can find cheap is 19mm ( not tested yet ) . and they are available in 1/2, 9/16s and three quarters of an inch🤓

With this Set up ,12.5 to 14mm, I have to pull the Lever half as much as the Cable.
Seriously with this adjustable lever IMG_20230316_221221_resized_20230316_101420962.jpg the range of movement at the Handle Bars has reduced so significantly that I wonder if it has helped with the, 7 seconds 0 to 100kph, I just recorded. :ROFLMAO:( subject to Verification )

So I will treat H1 to the 19mm Master with the 19mm Slave in an attempt to get more feel🙃 from the 8 plate clutch which is still not Neutral Friendly:censored: but has not Slipped either!

H1 is a bit Asthmatic ATM, being fitted with a Stock Head, so it gets a Fkn huge TB shortly just see if that wakes it up:giggle:

I have a Few different Master Cylinder Sizes to go thru like 14 and 19 ;)
These sizes are derived from ancient text , 12.5 is Half an inch, 14 is 9/16ths and of course 19 is 3/4s of an inch!

So far the biggest Slave I can find cheap is 19mm ( not tested yet ) . and they are available in 1/2, 9/16s and three quarters of an inch🤓

With this Set up ,12.5 to 14mm, I have to pull the Lever half as much as the Cable.
Seriously with this adjustable leverView attachment 1071 the range of movement at the Handle Bars has reduced so significantly that I wonder if it has helped with the, 7 seconds 0 to 100kph, I just recorded. :ROFLMAO:( subject to Verification )

So I will treat H1 to the 19mm Master with the 19mm Slave in an attempt to get more feel🙃 from the 8 plate clutch which is still not Neutral Friendly:censored: but has not Slipped either!

H1 is a bit Asthmatic ATM, being fitted with a Stock Head, so it gets a Fkn huge TB shortly just see if that wakes it up:giggle:

Wasn’t H1 supposed to be dynoed with stock head and stock header pipe first? 🤔

Going by the 0 to 100 times it's not going to be an exciting Dyno run as far as Headline numbers are concerned, but will be a Data collection event;)
It only has to beat 22 to get the ball rolling as it is not in comparison to the 443 but a stock bike.

My concept of Shortly and Yours are different :ROFLMAO:

Going by the 0 to 100 times it's not going to be an exciting Dyno run as far as Headline numbers are concerned, but will be a Data collection event;)
It only has to beat 22 to get the ball rolling as it is not in comparison to the 443 but a stock bike.

My concept of Shortly and Yours are different :ROFLMAO:
Someone (way) smarter than me said "time is relative"! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Relative to what?
Horsepower perhaps, if a 32.6 HP bike does 0 to 100kph in 8 seconds then how much extra power is required to trim off a second! :geek:

Relative to what?
Horsepower perhaps, if a 32.6 HP bike does 0 to 100kph in 8 seconds then how much extra power is required to trim off a second! :geek:
Or where!

Same power, but way sooner in the rev range would kick your a** way faster on the 0-100kph! :ROFLMAO:

Another good reason to Hang on with both hands.

Back