World Record ?

Today is "Holi", otherwise known as "left side of the bell curve day" where anyone with low IQ can behave anyway he wants in public. a day better not be present on public roads. shops are all closed anyways. so I may be able to do something tomorrow or friday.

IMG_20230307_112427_resized_20230307_112458650.jpg3 runs, for whatever reason just as it hit 100 the screen rotated and all data was lost!
2nd run was better than the 3rd run I remember looking at the throttle position and not just twisting Hard :giggle:
8.98 and 9.97 respectively.
Not quite 7 but better than 12 anyhow I recon My claim is " Sub 10 "
Screenshot_20230310_094814_klb.acceleration.time.jpg The Bar is Set!:cool:

I've got to put the "Flaca" back together and give it a go!

Anyhow I have a 16T sprocket and that might throw the results off (one way or the other), but I'll give it a go anyway! :)

Have you tried with the 443? Just curious to what that build can do and how it does compare to the 500 in the 0-100 run!

I just need to fit a Quad Lock to the 443 may get it done Monday next, would be interesting.

So? No more results to brag about here?

Due to my propensity to do stoopid things, I am still in the process of doing the Hydraulic Clutch, and the more it proceeds the more I lose my love for the sexy colour and realize that the Cable was pretty good!
Brake Fluid is not kind to hands, which is a worry because they are my hands! Easy for Sam to bleed a clutch and keep his hands clean, am I jealous, yes:giggle:

me too - in addition to having to change the plates as the clutch now slips.

Done with the New Hydraulic Clutch! cant say for sure but it is def easier and less pull required so perhaps quicker.

Still not 7 seconds but fkn close :cool:

Is this Classified as Bragging?

80kg rider add a bit for boots jacket and helmet, take away the racks, bars and Barkbusters, windscreen etc.

can you list exactly the specs, all the dirty details? if red ecu which map?

Red box tuned by @Sasa Version V8, not released
34mm throttle Body supplied by Sam.
Air Box Delete
BTY exhaust system
81mm Piston
Modified Head, Big Valves Ported
Kent Cam
Stock gearing.

can you list exactly the specs, all the dirty details? if red ecu which map?
Map version is not strictly applicable, as Dool's bike isvery modded and way off the usual big bore + cam + RB configuration!

Also, his map has been refined using dyno data, so I'd say he is probably the only one with a 99% tuned map, and the GPS data confirms that! :eek:

Red box tuned by @Sasa Version V8, not released
34mm throttle Body supplied by Sam.
Air Box Delete
BTY exhaust system
81mm Piston
Modified Head, Big Valves Ported
Kent Cam
Stock gearing.
It is unfortunate that we will never know what did what here. given the small piston and the fact that there is a hugh difference between my 83.5 and my 86 the other components must take the credit. of these only the cam is a thing anyone can buy. the rest is Dools private effort. a dyno with only that cam and the rest being stock would be interesting.

It is unfortunate that we will never know what did what here. given the small piston and the fact that there is a hugh difference between my 83.5 and my 86 the other components must take the credit. of these only the cam is a thing anyone can buy. the rest is Dools private effort. a dyno with only that cam and the rest being stock would be interesting.
Need a stock bike for that.
And I don't have one.
Although just a cam and a stock bike would be a Lean machine, they run lean anyhow, making it breath better would make it worse.

Map version is not strictly applicable, as Dool's bike isvery modded and way off the usual big bore + cam + RB configuration!

Also, his map has been refined using dyno data, so I'd say he is probably the only one with a 99% tuned map, and the GPS data confirms that! :eek:
It is what they call, a hard act to follow ;)
Eat my dust, comes to mind also:cool:

I have had enough of this game and don't wish to play any more, things may change when that number is seriously challenged, I am not holding my Breath. :ROFLMAO:

It is what they call, a hard act to follow ;)
Eat my dust, comes to mind also:cool:

I have had enough of this game and don't wish to play any more, things may change when that number is seriously challenged, I am not holding my Breath. :ROFLMAO:
Mmmmm I think we still have to put the 500 on par, maybe once properly tuned it could bring you to the 7s mark... After all as the Yankee say "there's no replacement for displacement" so that should be faster...

Mmmmm I think we still have to put the 500 on par, maybe once properly tuned it could bring you to the 7s mark... After all as the Yankee say "there's no replacement for displacement" so that should be faster...
Then I would have to beat myself :unsure:
What if I lose:giggle:.

Displacement you would think is King so there must be more to be had with "more", but at what point does more become too much?
The 500 needs more work/Runs to show its full potential, it has more torque it would appear but revs less freely, if that can be overcome then that BS 7 is in my sights again :whistle:

Last edited:
Shaved a second off the time!
6.99sec 0 to 100kphScreenshot_20230401_100509_klb.acceleration.time.jpg

Not bad if I say so myself :cool:
80kph is the speed I was doing by the time I got a Glove off and was able to take a screen shot😉

congrats! must be fun to watch other Hima riders at the traffic light crawl off 😜

Shaved a second off the time!
6.99sec 0 to 100kphView attachment 888

Not bad if I say so myself :cool:
80kph is the speed I was doing by the time I got a Glove off and was able to take a screen shot😉
Read my previous forecast above, I knew the 500cc could get you to 7s...

congrats! must be fun to watch other Hima riders at the traffic light crawl off 😜
Hasn't happened yet, anyhow I'm looking for a Hyabusa to scare :cool:
But lets be realistic, the App was free, I dont pay for access to the Satellites and I didnt read the instructions, this number could be out by some factor or a few factors.

Looks good but and I will give it a few more goes perhaps not changing to 5th gear as it hits 100 in 4th.
I have a Quick Shifter but have just removed the Powertronics, perhaps someone knows how to do this.
The QS is a Piezo that gets squeezed when the gear shift lever is moved, just needs a little circuit to monitor that and cut the ignition for a few nanoseconds.
Or I could just Crunch the gears :ROFLMAO: like I stole it:giggle::giggle:

Last edited:
Back