World Record ?

Now I know why Editors get a mention in the Movie Credits,
This is harder than doing it :(

Gear changes and other improvements to my technique may well get this lower.

As fast as a Tesla. :cool: almost! Screenshot_20230402_171742_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230405_095402_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpgSo 443 with the Head that didn't seem to work out on the 500 is fitted with the 36mm TB on my shortened Inlet Manifold.
And still does it's sub 8 0 to 100kph, having lower compression it feel as if it revs easier but lacks a little of the Butt sensation.

View attachment 906So 443 with the Head that didn't seem to work out on the 500 is fitted with the 36mm TB on my shortened Inlet Manifold.
And still does it's sub 8 0 to 100kph, having lower compression it feel as if it revs easier but lacks a little of the Butt sensation.
View attachment 905

I guess we can put the head off the hook at this point!
Manifold was real guilty subject!

I guess we can put the head off the hook at this point!
Manifold was real guilty subject!
I need to get a Manifold professionally made will look into having some aluminum tube welded to one and work on that.
But it would appear the Throttle body/ Manifold was the culprit.
Can I swap the heads back now ;)

And the 36TB will go to the 500?

So the 6.99/100 is a 500cc BS4 with a modified head, a bigger TB, race cam (which one?), red box with extra maps optimized for it and of course airbox delete and open exhaust. Did I miss anything?

So the 6.99/100 is a 500cc BS4 with a modified head, a bigger TB, race cam (which one?), red box with extra maps optimized for it and of course airbox delete and open exhaust. Did I miss anything?
Kent, you missed nothing :cool:

Back