World Cup Fever...

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
Generally I am not very interested in football but every 4 years around the finals I get a bit of a kick out of it.
Tonight I try to stay awake way past my usual bed time - the game starts at 12:30am here in India.
The young wild Marokko vs the oldpharts from France - its going to be interesting.
Anyone wanting to bet against Argentine getting the cup this time?

How did that go? any takers :unsure:
I missed the first 25mins and the game overall was OK-ish but not really worth losing sleep over :)
fortunately the final will be at 20:30 local time ...
Like always 50% is luck in such games - for the other 50% I still think Argentine is going to make it.

Certainly not worth losing Sleep over, some people have died because of it and some teams have been accused of being more into Wokeness than kicking Goals and its only a Game, how many died building the Stadiums ? Money Talks.

People die all the time for dumber reasons. But of course corruption is the name of the game too. But everything has two sides or more…

The Romans probably wagered on the outcome of the Christians Vs the Lions, this stuff is not new.
Sport didnt suffer the same Lockdowns as the Citizens in this country so its easy to see who pulls the strings :(

The Odds would be high yes. I once bet on a 2 horse race on my birthday and lost, the odds tempted me :ROFLMAO:

how many died building the Stadiums ? Money Talks.
What people or rather the media always looking for clickbait leave out is that Qatar did invest 10 times more for this world cup than the next highest investor ever (Brazil) - and that 80-90% of these investment where not for the cup as such but infrastructure renewals.
People die on building sites all the time all over the world

In 2020, 4,764 workers in the United States suffered fatal work injuries. Over that period, the private construction industry accounted for 1,008 deaths, or 21.2 percent of total deaths.

Here is an objective view on "how many died":

Hard to believe that the facts have been Dressed up :rolleyes:while we are discussing the human rights records of Countries its best not to mention Incarceration rates as there is a clear winner there.
Headlines are so much easier to read than the whole story I always find.o_O

My Taxes pay for our State broadcaster ABC , looking at this story I thought maybe I was not paying enough:unsure:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218_104729_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218_104729_com.android.chrome.jpg
    696 KB · Views: 77
best final EVER, it was suspense of the best kind til the very last minute
and yeah, I was right about Argentina too - but it was close. But to be honest they did not win against France, the won against assorted Africans.

France will be more African as time goes on.

Back