Time to go ‘big bore’‽

Is there something going awry with the forum? I’ve just had to re-register (using exactly the same user details as before) as it said neither my user name nor email address was discoverable? 🤔. Now it just says “Guest” against where my profile pic was on the thread that I started when I registered before - puzzled‽

Anyway what I was going to say was (after much wrangling) I’ve got my laptop up & running after a restore to factory settings - which has taken me back from Windows 10 to Windows 7. All attempts to get it back to W10 have failed so what I’d like to know is can I run the Red ECU software on W7? If so I’m good to go 😊

Anyway what I was going to say was (after much wrangling) I’ve got my laptop up & running after a restore to factory settings - which has taken me back from Windows 10 to Windows 7. All attempts to get it back to W10 have failed so what I’d like to know is can I run the Red ECU software on W7? If so I’m good to go 😊
Works on 7 for me , in fact I went to a lot of trouble getting a Laptop that had the Optic drive and a LAN port. Neither is required:giggle:

About Log in, did the "Machine" detect you as a Bot, is your email address legit looking?

Yes your Good To Go :giggle:

Works on 7 for me , in fact I went to a lot of trouble getting a Laptop that had the Optic drive and a LAN port. Neither is required:giggle:

About Log in, did the "Machine" detect you as a Bot, is your email address legit looking?

Yes your Good To Go :giggle:
Straightforward email address - just wouldn’t let me log in (it was fine before today) 🤷🏼‍♂️. Good to know W7 is fine - thanks for the info @Dool 👍

the software runs on all modern Windows OS - from XP (and probably even Win 2000 if you add usb support) to Win11.
regarding your login problem: you have a PM.

Back