T-shirts / Polo shirts / other apparel

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
I found a guy who does decent embroidery in Leh which is not surprising. Leh is the capital of t-shirt embroidering I think. But not every guy does the same quality.

So here I am pulling in my stomach to fit into a Indian XXL polo shirt. The shirt quality here is low - so I decided to buy good quality on amazon, then ship them to Leh and have them ship the finished product back to me. If anyone is interested in a particular color/size please PM me. I will be making 10 in the grey color as seen in the pic in XXXL, XXL, XL, L and M. Two of each size. If you have any particular wishes and are fast enough, i.e. before I place the order on amazon, I will accommodate you - e.g. red shirt or whatever.

Attachments

• 20220823_120747.jpg
    20220823_120747.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20220823_120755.jpg
    20220823_120755.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 74
Quote from Dool on 23. August 2022, 12:34
so it has Ladakh on the front like that one?
this is the sample to check quality. It could have anything on the front.

All Polo shits have pockets. The material is 50% cotton 50% synthetic for better endurance (pure cotton is quickly going bad after a few washings)
All will be in this grey color. available sizes will be XXXL, XXL, XL, M (L was sold out)
Indian sizes are a bit smaller than western.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 62
As of Dools wishes the front pocket will now look like this, if you do not like it let me know asap and come up with an alternative design.

Attachments

• greypolopocket.2.jpg
    greypolopocket.2.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 65
Heads-up for those who ordered:

The shirts are on their way to Leh, ETA one week. Then another week to make them and one more for the voyage back to me, so in 3 weeks I can ship them to you.

reminder: all shirts are grey - sizes are xxxl - m, take one size bigger than you normally would.

Because Leh basically only works in summer this will be the only batch I can do this year (they shut down after September). However if sales are promising I will take a batch of shirts with me to Leh next year.

Still two XL (Indian XXL) left. Not the best selling item on the list ...

Back