Honest Interceptor review

He is right - in that I also often thought: had RE spent maybe even only 200 bucks more in the production it would be a much better bike. My BMW is now 25 years old and still has as good as no rust and runs flawless. I do not even want to list the stuff I changed on the Hima from 2016 to keep it running.

Well I got to nearly the end, did I miss something?
Leaking Gasket? Bit dramatic.
Comparing Bananas to Grapefruit and Apples for the point of what? Italian Bikes are better built than Indian bikes, I knew that so didn't subscribe šŸ˜Ž

In India definitely - the RE bikes are way cheaper than imports. But in the west the price difference is not as pronounced and a bike that looks shabby after only 2 years is not such a good investment.

In India definitely - the RE bikes are way cheaper than imports. But in the west the price difference is not as pronounced and a bike that looks shabby after only 2 years is not such a good investment.
You pay your money, etc half the price of real one over here. Screenshot_20240216_160456_com.android.chrome.jpg
650 was 9000 here at the time.

OK, in Germany the Interceptor is 6500 euro and the guzzi 8500 euro. a lot closer.

The guzzi here is 9 lakh - vs. 3.5 lakh for the interceptor (on the road - that is incl. insurance and registration)

Back