German Philosophy 😁

Yeah, well, much of it seems correct, some of it is a question of definition and some is outright wrong if you apply the common definition of "stupidity" which does not usually encompass moral aspects. I have researched the source of intelligence originally in the hopes that it is a feature that can be evolved thru mental training or schooling of some kind. To make a long story very short: opposed to "woke" belief IQ is overwhelmingly determined by genetics. There seems to be a 20-30% wiggle room for enhancement but - alas- only those who have already an above average IQ tend to use that, the rest falls prey to the Dunning-Kruger effect.
To act morally wrong or even evil has no bearing on intelligence. Very smart people where and are very evil. Very stupid people can be very much heart centered and lovely to be around. A case in point is the victims of trisomie 21 formerly known as "mongoloid" - these people are usually very lovely to be around - I lived with such a person for a few years in my huge flat in Hamburg where I had rented out a few rooms and we got along great, something I cant say for some of my smarter tenants.

Oh, and of course the bad nazis cant be left out of such a discussion. There seems to be a law for that too. However it stands to reason upon inspection of history without blinders and nationalistic predjudice that the great US of A has a much worse history of eliminating and/or enslaving people that do not fit their idea of how society should function - not to mention the fact that since inception that country had hardly 20 years where it was NOT involved in some kind of war. whereas Germany since inception had well under 20 years of war in total. But then again, the victors write the history books.

Last edited:
If you ever get bored again and look for something to watch that is closer to home try this:

I have heard that name before, ? Chipolo, thought it was a small sausage.

Back