Frame Came

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
The Frame arrived after - well, after 2.5 month ??!! So I will be busy resurrecting the BS4 - probably a 2-3 days job. Then it gets sold. Time to pay my dues with Ranjeet :rolleyes:
Then the Thunderbird gets the last touches - and hopefully also finds a new owner this week. And finally the BS3 has to be rebuild fully with all the farkles.

Im glad I only have 2 then, cant keep up with your Garage, :confused:so the Registration doesn't cost as much as here šŸ™ƒ

The Frame arrived after - well, after 2.5 month ??!! So I will be busy resurrecting the BS4 - probably a 2-3 days job. Then it gets sold. Time to pay my dues with Ranjeet :rolleyes:
Then the Thunderbird gets the last touches - and hopefully also finds a new owner this week. And finally the BS3 has to be rebuild fully with all the farkles.
So what's the plan for BS4? stock or full fledged 477?

So what's the plan for BS4? stock or full fledged 477?
Its has everything, 477, cam, special exhaust and air filter. So I hope to just add version 6 and the new owner should be happy. I can ask him to join here but of course not sure if he will. But if anything is not to his liking I will certainly hear about it.

Its has everything, 477, cam, special exhaust and air filter. So I hope to just add version 6 and the new owner should be happy. I can ask him to join here but of course not sure if he will. But if anything is not to his liking I will certainly hear about it.
So BS4 is destined to a new owner?

So BS4 is destined to a new owner?
Yes, I will hopefully buy another (this time used) BS6 to get the PT or if it ever shows up the new ECU from ONX to work. If I want to ever regain the losses of the 477 "adventure" I have to sell a few and so far I can only sell to BS4 owners who are an endangered species in the future.

Why dont I use my existing BS6? because I need one bike that actually works - so this is 411 with ht-b cam and fuelx, works like a charm.
Why not keep the BS4 and sell the BS6 - super idea, except the "new owner" wanted the full monty - and with BS6 I cant give that to him.
Then why sell at all? because I need the money to invest in HT.
I hope that answered all your question you may or may not have had :cool:

Back