535 Conti TB (fitting for 500cc super charged Himas BS4 type) PRICE CUT !!!

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
BIG PRICE REDUCTION !!! LOOK AT THE LAST MSG

I got one conti TB for sale (brand new). I cant use it myself bc I only have carby and BS6 but earlier there was a discussion somewhere here and ppl. asked for this TB.

99.- Euro !!!!

PM me please.

Last edited:
Should be very saleable, a Guy proved how good they are by getting a 50 percent increase in Power on a Himalayan. :ROFLMAO:

Should be very saleable, a Guy proved how good they are by getting a 50 percent increase in Power on a Himalayan. :ROFLMAO:
with that TB alone? hard to believe ... where did you pick that up?

Made it up, But it is a sought after item and Im pretty sure it helped me get my Numbers :cool:
Sasa has got one ( not yet fitted ) Bob has one but he has a 500cc to feed.
At WOT on a stock bike it would be too big IMO, but if a lot of other parameters like displacement Valve size and of course Fueling were adjusted upwards then the bigger TB would be worthwhile. It is almost a direct fit unlike the 37mm and 40mm ones I have played with.
HMC were selling them but 115 Euro for a second hand unit minus some parts to a complete assy with Manifold for 450 Euro.

114 euro is comparatively cheap. mine would be 140 euro. New or used should make no difference. will it work on a 477 BS4? It should.
what other parts specifically are needed to make it work that push the price to 450???

HMC have the Rubber Manifold adapter required. Not listed but available if you ask.

I would think mostly for WOT you would be after more fuel but in the lower openings not @Sasa would be a better to person to ask, he produces the Maps , I am just the Nut behind the Wheel :cool:

He is on Vacation I believe, he has recently acquired the 34mm but yet to fit.
If you want sub 7, 0 to 100kph it will be important.

Will wait on the insights of @Sasa, if am not wrong he was behind this mod for his own bike too.
you better include it into the crashguard shipping or else it will be another 20-30 bucks just for that

So there is still 1 Conti TB available!
Rarer than Hens Teeth :cool:

So I'm (kind of) back again!

@thony yes, surely there would be the need for some more fuel from 80% TPS upward, but we are talking 2-3% increase (to be tested).

More important than that, though, it would be to have a clean free flowing filter to go along the new TB, otherwise you'll have an apnea champion breathing through a cork! Not exactly usefull... Clean free flowing filter and open filter flange are a must for this mod!

Another thing is having a head with bigger valves, like our current acceleration champion @Dool! I have one too but it has proven to be unreliable and it will need some love this winter (new valve seat, new valve guides and valve seals), after which I'll mount the conti myself. Before that I think there is little gain involved, as the bottleneck for air flow are the valves!

I'll keep you posted though! :)

oh that one :)
So should be the same TB, without the Manifold and Manifold adapter.

Back