Sam2019 - its me again !!

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
Hi everyone,

I have been "riding" since my 20th birthday - late only because I still went to high school when I was 18 and my father, who paid for my driver's license, declined to pay for the motorcycle part with the words "I do not support organ donors".
In any case, now, half a century later, I find myself still doing that and -as a hobby mostly- having a small business around the bike I use most, the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
My first car (the guy on the roof) and my first bike:

Attachments

• Diaa029.jpg
    Diaa029.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 86
  • Dia007.jpg
    Dia007.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 85
So even then you went backwards sometimes šŸ˜

So even then you went backwards sometimes šŸ˜
I got them cheap (still possible in 1973) and kinda stored them without using them much. The R27 was my first bike - big mistake, soon to be exchanged for a R60/5.

Earles Forks or Leading Links are great on a side car because they give almost no feedback which must be a bit less useful on a Motocycle!
I owned a Split Window Kombi, 1500cc from memory, experimented with Water injection on that poor vehicle, havent done that again :whistle:

My first new bike was a Harley when I was 16!, took out a Credit union loan ,didnt go for a test ride as I was underage , it was delivered to my parents house licensed in my name with the key under the front guard.

AMF Harley Davidson! SX175 2 stroke Trail Bike, went like the clappers until I killed it.OIP (1).jpg

My first new bike was a Harley when I was 16!, took out a Credit union loan ,didnt go for a test ride as I was underage , it was delivered to my parents house licensed in my name with the key under the front guard.

AMF Harley Davidson! SX175 2 stroke Trail Bike, went like the clappers until I killed it.View attachment 687
How did you kill it?

It was a 2 stroke, you can guess :ROFLMAO:
Chrome Plated Aluminum Barrel, was ahead of its time but still needed Oil:(

Back