Pocket air compressor

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
I found this on amazon and it will replace my big 12V compressor when I travel. I hope it lasts. I do like the iPod like design.

Attachments

• kompressor.jpg
    kompressor.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 80
I use a hand pump. 500 strokes and can get it to 30 psi!
500 strokes sounds like a harsh punishment - and these hand pumps are ungainly. I never know where to pack them. Get to my age and appreciate any help you can get 😎😜

C02 Cylinders and an adaptor take up little room

Screenshot_20230412_112309_com.android.gallery3d_resized_20230412_112322903.jpg

keep your Gloves on They get very Cold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck., it will not be Fast anyhow.
well, I do not plan to fill a flat, its just for small corrections. but a guy in the german fb group says it is quick and one charge is enough to fill an empty tyre. your solution can only be used once I guess. Mine may need a few hours recharge on the mobile holder 2A usb port.

well, I do not plan to fill a flat, its just for small corrections. but a guy in the german fb group says it quick and one charge is enough to fill an empty tyre. your solution can only be used once I guess. Mine may need a few hours recharge on the mobile holder 2A usb port.
Mine could be recycled but already have been , the Cylinders of CO2 came from Aircraft Life Jackets that must be replaced, so I am actually doing the Planet a favour :cool: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I received the part an it looks very solid. will test soon and update here. meanwhile here is the manual:

Attachments

• Mi-Portable-Electric-Air-Compressor.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 155
I bought one myself last year, it's an impressive little machine, well built and quite fast!

It managed to inflate even car tyres without breaking a sweat!

If I'm not mistaken it could act also as an emergency powerbank to charge the phone!

Well built and sturdy, definitely recommended!

Mine could be recycled but already have been , the Cylinders of CO2 came from Aircraft Life Jackets that must be replaced, so I am actually doing the Planet a favour  

Hand pumps DO the planet a favor lol

But are you Exhaling a lot of CO2 doing those 500 strokes? :ROFLMAO:

tried it and its amazing. filled a bullet tyre from 12 psi to 28 psi in 16 seconds

If you only charge with a solar panel then it is definitely Green 😁

Back