No. 3 is exactly why I did not buy the 650

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
basically no. 1 and 2 deserved what was coming - brain dead monkeys without helmet, shoes or any protection driving like idiots.
No. 3 is the victim of the usual idiots you find everywhere - so driving this fast in a situation he cant fully overlook is a high risk. But he had protective gear so only the bike was damaged.

1st one is amazing they get up and ride away, 3rd one is amusing, why anyone would Film their Stupidity and then upload it is beyond me :giggle:

why anyone would Film their Stupidity and then upload it is beyond me :giggle:
well, there are grades of "stupidity". sometimes you take a risk and loose. but not all risks are created equal. some are plain dumb. some are part of life in India. remember me overtaking the fuel truck? I had no way of forseeing he would move to the right - so the risk was "normal" but ended in a crash.

Yes and that case the Crash Bars worked against you if I remember correctly, in Vid 1 they also have the same Crash Bars and they were walking!
The Truck perhaps could not move to the Left because of the Mountain, if so it's only other option would Right?

:cool: Good to see that Suzuki are selling Hayabusa's in India, seems the roads are up to it and the riders aware.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230409_170212_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230409_170212_com.android.chrome.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 85
The 1st Video Highlights the advantages of the Fugly Crash Bars, there were lots of sparks and 3 young Men in thongs (and little else).

Unless I am mistaken The 3 get back on and ride off, maybe missing a thong? ( checked all footware accounted for ) IMG_20210916_093554_resized_20210916_105631519.jpg Mine may be going back on, I don't do much Lane Splitting anyhow:)

Back