Mi presentación

borja7

Muchas gracias por aceptarme en el foro. Tengo una Meteor 350 desde hace un año. Antes de comprar esta moto me planteé comprar alguna otra de mayor cilindrada y de otro fabricante. Pero a pesar de que miraba muchas motos siempre volvía a buscar la Meteor 350. Tenía algo que las otras motos tenían. Soy un apasionado de Royal Enfield y de las Meteor en concreto. Le he hecho varias modificaciones que iré compartiendo cuando aprenda el funcionamiento del foro. Y como otros muchos antes que yo, supongo, vine al foro, además de para conocer a personas con las que compartir la afición por Royal Enfield, porque estoy interesado en el kit Big Bore 500cc del cual se que hay un chat especifico que ya he leido. Les comparto una foto mía en la moto. Muchas gracias.

Thank you very much for accepting me on the forum. I have had a Meteor 350 for a year. Before buying this bike I considered buying another one with a larger displacement and from another manufacturer. But even though I looked at many bikes I always came back to the Meteor 350. It had something that the other bikes had. I am passionate about Royal Enfield and Meteors in particular. I have made several modifications to it that I will share when I learn how the forum works. And like many others before me, I suppose, I came to the forum, in addition to meeting people with whom to share the Royal Enfield hobby, because I am interested in the Big Bore 500cc kit, which I know there is a specific chat that I have already read about. I am sharing a photo of myself on the bike. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• IMG-20240819-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240819-WA0002.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Borja7! Please run your text through Google translate before posting. You are welcome to post in 2 languages (like you can see above) but English has to be part of it as very few here will understand Spanish (I guess) - although its a shame that not more Spanish/Argentine or even Brazil Enfield lovers post here. Especially as Argentine and Brazil have their own Enfield manufacturing plants.

While you can easily set your browser to automatically translate this forum (and any other website you like) to Spanish it will NOT translate what you write in the same way, You have to do it manually with google unfortunately.

Welcome, sorry I speak no Spanish , my loss!
Which Country is Gran Canaria?
Forgive my ignorance.

I'm from Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain
Hello neighbor, I used to live on La Gomera! I even drove a Motor Guzzi there. I always dreamt of getting a Enfield to the Island but it somehow never happened.

Hello neighbor, I used to live on La Gomera! I even drove a Motor Guzzi there. I always dreamt of getting a Enfield to the Island but it somehow never happened.
How small the world is!! I'm sorry for you couldn't have a Enfiel on the Island. This is a beautifull land. Each Island is a little continent with its own climates and a lot of things to visit. If you ever come back to Canary Island don't forget to let me know!!

Back