Laptop Too Big

Just a speedo and a Taco and an AFR gauge does my head in, throttle position, INJ Ve, ECT just makes it worse 😑

Geuss what?
I can not see the Screen in the Sunlight:(, Probably this is not uncommon?
And I dont want to ride at Night! Interferes with Drinking:giggle:
So a compromise is needed and a search of the net revealed what could be it.
Screen capture is a feature that Billions know about I am sure, but new to me.

Fingers Crossed tomorrows ride will Capture the Software displaying the interpretation of the actual ride which I can watch later and try to understand.

Geuss what?
I can not see the Screen in the Sunlight:(, Probably this is not uncommon?
And I dont want to ride at Night! Interferes with Drinking:giggle:
So a compromise is needed and a search of the net revealed what could be it.
Screen capture is a feature that Billions know about I am sure, but new to me.

Fingers Crossed tomorrows ride will Capture the Software displaying the interpretation of the actual ride which I can watch later and try to understand.
Yeah that is a common problem for laptop screens… it is related to the nit rating of the screen itself, aka the ability to output a light so strong that it can beat sunlight…
Usually you need at least 500 nit to be able to see something in direct sunlight, better if you have 700 or 1000… that’s why iPhone and Garmin screen are very expensive when compare to similar sized screen with identical resolution…
I think your idea of screen recording is a good one to compensate for that problem or, alternatively, ride at dawn or dusk in very cloudy days…

I managed to capture 31mins then tried to watch it all, that might take longer.
Reminds me of Cricket Tests on TV, like not much to report except the Seagulls etc.
Will be. looking closely at the section where it go's over 7000rpm.

Despite the long duration, I guess it would still be interesting data...

Which tab of the software were you on when you recorded? INJ VE?

Yes, it is not a action move but. interesting. I will see if I can get it uploaded

Taking the Video capture is one thing, exporting it in a useful format another, I have barely managed one :)

So from reading the notable data from the video it is quite obvious that I am not going over 80% throttle opening🙃

With a hot pin I made 4 holes in the Throttle Twist and inserted wire to change the ratio of Twist to Pull which is now greater, the cable is now pulled by a longer lever🤪

Object being that I can actually use Full Throttle, the Horses hide somewhere:unsure:

Being smart I did a Throttle Learn,,, slow op there, did it with Ign on and off and then it would wait a long time to accept ? not a problem I think just operator limitations .:rolleyes:

Didn't hit the "save" button before exiting the software so will do it all again tomorrow.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quite obviously Talk of " 0 to 100" is not commonly associated with Himalayan but I think I have created the ,,,,,, Worlds Fastest Indian made motorcycle :cool:

Not saying it accelerates twice as fast a stock Bike,, yet,, waiting for confirmation and further testing;)

Back