Himalayan Forums

Dool

Backyard Bodger
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
How many are there? I know of 3 including this one.
When I am bored I look at posts related to Himalayans ( cant just keep reading my own) and some seem to need answering, to set the facts straight or whatever, sometimes I even get it right:pbut of course only members with sufficient " Privileges" can post replies.

How a 1927 Norton could be compared to a Himalayan has got me intrigued, I can see they both have 2 wheels but the similarity for me ends there :)

I am Glad I have the Modern Version ( no offence intended to the Gent from the UK who's post I appear to mock )
The Snow wasnt as deep in 1927 ?

Attachments

• How.jpg
    How.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 50
  • OIP (1).jpg
    OIP (1).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 49
How many are there? I know of 3 including this one.
When I am bored I look at posts related to Himalayans ( cant just keep reading my own) and some seem to need answering, to set the facts straight or whatever, sometimes I even get it right:pbut of course only members with sufficient " Privileges" can post replies.

How a 1927 Norton could be compared to a Himalayan has got me intrigued, I can see they both have 2 wheels but the similarity for me ends there :)

I am Glad I have the Modern Version ( no offence intended to the Gent from the UK who's post I appear to mock )
The Snow wasnt as deep in 1927 ?
You forgot to mention that both had 1 cylinder engine, a chain, two brakes and an exhaust pipe...

See? The more you look, the more the two bikes are the same! :ROFLMAO:

Back