Hi From Cornwall

Gooday Steve, what else are you doing/have done to the Bike?

Hi Dool. I always fancied messing about with a Bullet since we went to Goa 20 years ago, never got around to it but I think the Himalayan makes a better starting point.

I bought a used FI bike from a friend with 5000miles on it at a good price. He had already fitted a peppy cam to it and did some air box / filter mod. I’ve fitted a Lithium battery which is 3kg lighter and now have the 477 kit with the red box on the way.

For the future - Planning on a lighter Exhaust can, Delkovic or similar, building some alloy rims onto a set of hubs and maybe some beefier brakes and clutch springs. Just want to lighten it which is worth HP gains but it looking reasonably standard and have a laugh with a project bike.

One step at a time. No rush and open to suggestions.

Which Cam is the Peppy One ?
Someone here has just done the Rim Swap, waiting for the write up, Ive seen a preview! worth waiting for ;)

Cut off the restriction where the Muffler connects to the Header, thats my suggestion.:)

I may be wrong here but the bike has a TEC cam which I believe is a bit more focused to the top end rather than the mid range of the HT cam. Ref the wheels - pretty sure I’m going all in on a pair of BART wheels.

Back