NEW RULES - ordering RE parts

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
In the recent past we did not do any parts shipments anymore because the situation has become untenable with the supply of the local dealerships.
Funny enough (and inexplicable to me) RE does supply their centralized parts dealers who supply the myriad of roadside-repair shops that are not official dealerships with parts relatively reliable and relatively timely.
For example I ordered 10 cylinder sets. I was told 4 days. That did not happen but after 10 days I got 4 - as opposed to the 2 I had ordered locally THREE MONTH ago and which only arrived a few days ago (and even then one from a neighboring dealership, not from RE itself).
Add to that a few online parts shops who usually only supply a small subset of parts in their inventory but that is often what is needed, e.g. oil filters, air filters and such.

So long story short you can order from us again (members only) if you can live with 2-8 weeks between order and shipping.
See below how to do it exactly.
To make the run-around worthwhile for me the order can not be below 100 euro value plus shipping.

Last edited:
Because this is a SERVICE and not my business I request you follow EXACTLY the form I prescribe here:

Order sequence number first: 1)
Then the number of items of this kind e.g.: 3 x
Then part number e.g.: 888518
Then description of the part AS GIVEN IN THE PARTS CATALOGUE

example:

1) 3 x 888518 crank shaft with balancer shaft assembly

if you need to explain anything IN WRITING do it AFTER the list but again, do not ask for stuff you do not have a part number for.
If it is a BS6 model and you do not have the pdf catalogue ask your dealer for the part number.
Do not call or audio whatsapp me - I will ignore what I can not read. Sometimes I have to come back to certain details weeks or even months after you placed the order and Whatsapp may have deleted the audio file on my mobile.

I am usually getting a big carton full of stuff that contains parts for 3 or more people which I have to sort. There is no time for any special or individual way to do it. Follow the rules - my way or the highway!

I WILL NOT FULFILL ANY ORDERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THIS EXACT ORDER STRUCTURE BECAUSE IT MAKES MY LIFE HARDER THAN NEEDED BECAUSE YOU ARE LAZY. BETTER ME LAZY!

Last edited:
Payment and shipping:
If you order parts that are common and the amount is relatively small I will bill you after shipping.
If the parts are rarely needed or expensive (e.g. crankshaft, complete rear wheel) I will ask for pre payment.
You need to pay with Paypal (or CC thru Paypal) to friends and family - no %% for PP and no returns.
If you want shipping that is faster than normal post parcel I can use EMS - but it will add some %% to the shipping costs. I can NOT use any other shipping method (no fedex or ups or dhl).

Back