World Record ?

Dool

Backyard Bodger
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
Well I am both shocked and happy, This App could be wrong the GPS may be out a bit and perhaps its all Crap!

The fist pic is my Glove on the floor, second pic explains it!

I throw down the Gauntlet, happy for any Challenge :cool: IMG_20230307_112427_resized_20230307_112458650.jpgScreenshot_20230307_111202_klb.acceleration.time.jpg

Last edited:
WTF!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly
I am neither smart enough to alter the Image in photo shop nor trick the App, so what happened is just about the only thing to say.
I will attempt to video this Tomorrow, wish me luck , sounds Dangerous :giggle:

Flat road, no wind? if that is the case it's an official Guinness World Record (for an Himalayan, that is...)

Flat road there would have been wind behind me but seriously it was not a Hurricane ;)

Winds around the Airport recorded as Gusts up to 22km, doesent explain it so I will just give it another go.

The App is called Acceleration Timer V 1.0.4
Loaded to my phone of course which sits on the Handlebars on a Quad Lock mount.

Last edited:
Winds around the Airport recorded as Gusts up to 22km, doesent explain it so I will just give it another go.

22km/h is a light breeze, record is yours! :)

Operator error, I must have taken the screen shot at the wrong moment :rolleyes:
Will find out soon enuff , thinking around 9 seconds, its a bit more realistic:giggle:

You might want to take a look at these values! Although those from the Classic are bonkers and also the others are quite optimistic...

This guy cannot best 12.2s on a brand new & stock BS6...

You might want to take a look at these values! Although those from the Classic are bonkers and also the others are quite optimistic...
Where did they get their Data?

My Sena 10C evo will capture it but then i have no idea how to export/upload the file:(
So it will have to be my word for it and as that has taken a beating recently;) it probably will not qualify for the Guinees Book:ROFLMAO:

could not find anything with this name but this one looks like the one you used:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-08 at 05.49.30.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-08 at 05.49.30.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 81
Well seven was BS ! I see about 10.5 :ROFLMAO:
Needs multiple runs to set an average but Ive lost interest already:(.
Waiting for Sams results which I imagine shall be done with more rigor.

Unfortunately the Helmet Cam does not capture this well, it is good for looking at the Scenery only. If I could record the screen while the App is running that would be great.

there are various screen recorder apps in google play store

Got one and it's ready to go, will have to better than the helmet Cam

Well hopefully it is a good number then ;)

Back