SOLD // BS4 for sale.

Bern

Bs4 for sale, done less than 250 km. Reg EVQ07. Bought new but never use it. sale price $6000.
Included but not fitted
477 big bore kit (sleeve,cast piston,rings)
TEC cam
TEC brake pads
16 tooth sprocket
powerage exhaust
powertronic ecu
Spare cylinder barrel (still in box)
Location Sydney.

Should not be hard to sell going by the asking price, searches I've done in the past do not bring up much.

Bs4 for sale, done less than 250 km. Reg EVQ07. Bought new but never use it. sale price $6000.
Included but not fitted
477 big bore kit (sleeve,cast piston,rings)
TEC cam
TEC brake pads
16 tooth sprocket
powerage exhaust
powertronic ecu
Spare cylinder barrel (still in box)
Location Sydney.
Now sold

Hope you got your price.
That 477 piston would be the Mk1, it has lasted this long because it was never fitted.
If you tell then to contact me if they want to go Big Bore I will come up with something.

Hey @Bern , I still have the Booster Plug you gave me, So have you not got a Motorcycle Now?

I no longer have a road bike, just farm bike. I'm getting older and my reflexes are getting slower so riding around Sydney has become more work than fun. How do we contact you regarding big bore piston?

Here is good.
Depends on whether they want to upgrade as it will cost a few hundred to set up the Bore before a Piston is required.

Cross that River when we get there, the Barrel Work may not be the New owners cup of Tea. ;)

I no longer have a road bike, just farm bike. I'm getting older and my reflexes are getting slower so riding around Sydney has become more work than fun. How do we contact you regarding big bore piston?
What do You classify as a Farm Bike?

Back