Crazy cable add-ons for the Hima - made in JAPAN

Considering the work that is involved in making some of these wiring loom, and the fact that the guy is based in Japan (not USA) I'd say they are not that expensive.
Also his connectors section has prices which are not too bad...

The last one shown is the Tail Light Splitter, I know something about this but have not looked into the others.
So this is inserted into the Loom on the right side behind the Battery giving you a positive and a Negative wire, why you need the negative is beyond me but hey easier than finding an Earth?
If you are afraid for some reason to "cut" a wire and Tap into the Loom then Buy a FlashX from me, it comes with a loom extension that inserts in the same place, you can cut into that have your extra power wire ( and Negative if you wish ) and Get Disco Lights as well.

Cheap Plug :ROFLMAO:

Considering the work that is involved in making some of these wiring loom, and the fact that the guy is based in Japan (not USA) I'd say they are not that expensive.
Also his connectors section has prices which are not too bad...
I was mislead by him charging in US$ (I assume he just says $). but then again I sit in India and charge in Euro :cool:.
error corrected!
I did not imply its too expensive vis a vis his work or effort, just that its too much money for the advantage it offers IMO.

People buy the Add on Loom that is for sale for US$30 before shipping, it "comes with instruction" and it doesent eliminate the drain but reduces it! The Mod on the German FB page shows how it is done properly ,cost nearly nothing and stops the Drain, so why do they buy one online when they should be able to follow the instructions and do it for free?
Because it looks "Plug and Play" making it "easily reversable" and Safe etc:sick: Hey but people like to buy things and if they think they need them it is easier for them to convince themselves, works with me!

Back