Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Tee Shirt

Is the Lady in Red wearing xl or xxl ?

2,Whyย  is She smiling ?

3 is she single ?

I would think S

she loves to be photographed, whenever I buy cloth there she takes a picture with the customer (me) and the package

single? dont know - probably - if she is hindu - no red spot ๐Ÿ™‚ but dont get any ideas, she has "hair on her teeth" as we say in germany if things dont go according to (her) plan LOL

I got one more t-shirt order from Patrick - and I take 2 - so 5 for now ... 15 to go!

Dool has reacted to this post.
Dool

DOOL , I agree with you : very nice smile from the lady in red

Dool

got one more design oem RE: this blue shirt is worn by the paper pushers in the spare parts dept and the cashier etc. - the other red one is worn by the shop sales people and anyone sitting around in the shop who is paid by RE. And then there is a new mechanics uniform as well. I will have a pic later today. I could only get 3XL for that one but it should be easy to fix to any size if you have a sewing machine (better too big than too small).

btw: these 3 designs are not for sale officially - only for staff. I was lucky to be around when the package arrived and could skim off what was left after everyone was issued his new shirt.

Uploaded files:
  • 20210828_131609.jpg
  • 20210828_131621.jpg
Dool

The new TECHNICIAN uniform:

Uploaded files:
  • 20210829_094037.jpg
  • 20210829_094045.jpg
Dool

It goes with out saying that I want one.ย ย ๐Ÿ˜€

we could just slap this HT logo on the right pocket and be done with our company shirt ๐Ÿ™‚

Uploaded files:
  • 20210829_120452.jpg
Quote from Dool on 29. August 2021, 8:37

It goes with out saying that I want one.ย ย ๐Ÿ˜€

already reserved one of each for you, blue and red but red is 3xl so some adjusting will be needed or you could use it over your bike jacket LOL.

Good news for all you tshirt lovers. My man is visiting the embroider guy today and figuring out if he is flexible enough to receive shirts from amazon, embroider them as to my specifications sent to him via whatsapp and then mailing the ready made garment to me while accepting online payment.

If that works out the 20-shirts limit is off and we can all enjoy our club wares much earlier.

btw: winter is coming (in the north) and hoodies are cheap in India. price for the embroidery is the same. just a thought!

PLease continue discussion here:

https://forum.himalayan-tools.com/forum/topic/company-apparel-status-in-production/